About Us » School Profile

School Profile

Beaverlodge Elementary School
1009 - 5 Avenue., Beaverlodge, AB

Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6

About our students: 
Beaverlodge Elementary School serves approximately 350 students ranging from Early Intervention (three- and four-year-olds) to Grade 6. Approximately 52 per cent of our students live within the community of Beaverlodge, while the other 48 per cent are bused to the school from the surrounding area.

Early Intervention programming is available through the Beaverlodge Playschool and Beaverlodge Day Care for three- and four-year-olds identified for early entry to school. Three ECS classrooms operate within the school.Two programs run two full days per week and the third program runs Monday-Thursday mornings.

Grades 1-6 students are typically spread across two or three classrooms per grade level. Our inclusive education program assists students with special needs. English as a Second Language (ESL) programming provides support to the many ESL students attending our school.

Our staff: 
The school employs approximately 20 teachers, 12 teaching assistants and three support staff. View our staff list

Special features:
The school features a new fine arts wing, music room, library, Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI) room, inclusive education room and full-size gym.
The school offers Junior Kindergarten programming for three- and four-year-olds, a comprehensive fine arts program for Grades 1-6 students, inclusive education services, counseling, and speech programming. The Healthy Schools, Healthy Futures Program includes a Tasty Tuesdays program to explore healthy foods, Snack Shack and breakfast program. 

Intramurals throughout the year. 
Contact us:
(780) 354-2446
Trustee Contact:
Lori Grant, Ward 3: lorigrant@pwsd76.ab.ca